Our Call of Duty Modern Warfare Hack was actually featured on MTV news back when we released it (just hours after the game came out). To this day the cheat is still 100% undetected and ready for you to use. Check out the amazing videos and screens below showing the hack off in action.
You can join our forum now as a new member and buy VIP access to get this hack right now!
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Hack
* Deadly Accurate Lock On Aimbot
* Autofire so bot fires for you with no delay
* Autoprone will put you in prone when fired at
* Full No Spread so all bullets hit dead on center
* Full 360 FOV Aimbot can even see behind you
* Bone Scan finds a bone to hit when the player hides
* Aim key can be set to use any aimkey you choose
* Head/Neck/Chest/Waist Kill Boxes for variations
* Select Enemies, Friends, or Everyone as your target
* Smooth Aim slows the movement to look natural
* Visibility Checks only locks on when player can be hit
* Target by closest to distance or closest to crosshair
* Knifebot will auto knife for you when close
* Skeleton shows the skeleton of the player models
* Smiley Face replaces players head with large smiley
* Weapons shows where dropped weapons are located
* Head dot puts a dot on the center of the enemy head
* Marked Heli, Planes, Sentries, RCXD & Explosives
* Name Tags show names of all friendlies and enemies
* Health Tags show health of all friendlies and enemies
* Visual Tags shows an icon or frame around enemies
* Distance Tags show the distance to enemies
* Smart Bounding Boxes with Colors
* Varying distances to allow you to see the entire map
* Auto zoom feature that zooms on aim
* Reveals enemy positions
* Shows player movement
* Show FPS show your frame rate inside the game
* Save over 3 cheat configurations in menu
* Move your menu anywhere on screen with mouse
* Chat Spammer to really make everyone mad
* Show Ping displays your ping on screen
* Show Time display the current time in game
* Enemy Aim Warnings to warn when your in danger
Spot Opponents Fast
More Game Details About Call of Duty Modern Warfare
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a first-person shooter game in the popular series Call of Duty, published by Activision and developed by Infinity Ward. It was released in North America, Europe, and Australia in stages from November 2007 through November 2009 for the PC, Macintosh, Xbox 360, Wii, and Playstation 3. Modern Warfare marked a departure for the Call of Duty series, which up to that point had dealt with World War II. Modern Warfare was, instead, set in 2001, only a few years in the future from the time of its development and release. It was also the first game in the series to receive a rating of Mature.
The game can be played either in single-player or multiplayer modes. In the single-player mode, the player controls six different players. For most of the game, he is Sgt. John MacTavish of the British Special Air Service. During several levels of Act 1, the player also assumes the role of U.S. Marine Sgt. Paul Jackson. Other, more minor characters can also be controlled from time to time.
The storyline begins with the assassination of the leader of an unidentified country in the Middle East by a vehemently anti-Western group led by Khaled Al-Asad. This disturbance in the oil-rich region coincides with a civil war begun in Russia by an ultra nationalist insurgent group. The U.S. invades the Middle Eastern country in an effort to suppress Al-Asad.
A separate campaign, launched by Britain against the nationalists in Russia, uncovers the fact that the Russians may have transferred a nuclear bomb to the Middle Eastern insurgents. Although warned by Britain, a U.S. Navy SEAL team assault Al-Asad’s palace. In the melee, the bomb detonates, destroying the palace and much of the city around it.
The action moves to Russia, where the half-mad ultra nationalist leader Imran Zakhaev, enraged over the death of his son, attempts to launch a full-scale nuclear-tipped-missile attack on the eastern United States. The combined British and American forces, however, breach the launch room and disarm the missiles in midair en route to their target.
In the epilogue, the whole incident is hushed up, and thus the stage is set for the game’s sequel, Modern Warfare 2.
Modern Warfare introduced some new facets to the Call of Duty series. For one, many objects a player might seek shelter behind have lost some of their protective features. Cars and some buildings have become destructible. Players therefore must now seek shelter behind more robust objects.
Spawning of new players and re-spawning of recently killed players have been tweaked, so that players rejoining the action are not as apt to be killed immediately as in early Call of Duty versions. Otherwise, lighting has been enhanced, creating more realistic battle scenes.
Modern Warfare was enthusiastically received by critics and by the gaming community at large. It received numerous awards and was the best-selling video game in the U.S. during the Christmas season of 2007. The PlayStation Official Magazine, in 2010, voted it the seventh best PlayStation game ever released.
So get into the game and download our Call of Duty Modern Warfare Hack now in the VIP forum.
Submit your review
I like being able to save profiles I have one profile that uses the aimbot and esp so I kill it every round I have another profile that I use that is just for the esp so I can get kills but see everyone and the last profile I use when I want to just try spam chat and get everyone worked up lol
this is the best hack for modern warfare cause I have had it a long time and never got caught using it and always top the leaderboard and have great accuracy
I like using the aimbot to kill everyone fast cause no one knows what happened and in the lobby people say wtf just happened and I just laugh
Reppin'; the eastside triplek clan we be the ones that are smoking you with this cOd Mw hack can't touch us when you keep dying we own the lobbies