Cheat Engine – PC Hacking Software
Cheat engine is a great piece of software that allows you to choose a game process running on your computer and scan it for certain values or codes (AoBs), and then you change those values.
We have information on our website as well as our forums to help you learn how to use this powerful software.
Cheat Engine enables us to cheat in any PC game that is running on our machine. Cheat Engine will allow you to make scripts that do the hacking for you, just like game trainers. Cheat Engine scripts are called Cheat Tables or CT Files.
The Cheat Engine download is Free and I recommend doing this for anyone who likes to cheat in games with single or multiplayer. You can also check the Official CE Website for more information.
Cheat Engine Valheim Cheat
god mode in Valheim: Watch the video below and see how the engine works in Valheim.
We can turn on admin mode, creative mode, console commands, and more in just seconds.
You can unlock every Valheim Hack released with this tool, and we give you code to do this on our forum. We teach you how to use every cheat with CT Code Files.
GTAV Cheat Video Example: In the video below you can see how CE is used to unlock and access Unlimited Money in GTAV, another reason to learn how to use the software on your favorite games. Most of the time other users have already written code for games and you can get the CT files from our forum and then use them on your favorite PC game.
League of Legends Cheat Engine Hack Example: League of Legends is one of the most popular MMO games in the world and you can take advantage of the Engine to hack the LoL game, watch the video below and see what we can do in just a few seconds.
How to Cheat in Any Game Using CheatEngine Tutorial
Cheat engine hack is a very powerful tool for creating video game cheats by scanning the memory locations for the code they contain and then modifying the code to create an advantage over other game players.
It works on the Windows platform and advanced programmers can code it so that their cheating is undetectable.
Check out the god mode cheat for our Battlefield 4 Hack below (this has been patched). Let’s get started on our How to Cheat in Any Game Using Cheat Engine Tutorial
All you need is Cheat Engine (link above) and the game you want to hack on your computer.
Cheat Engine is a free piece of software and the hacking process used is very simple, so don’t get discouraged.
This tutorial is for newbies, so we will make the process slow and use really simple cheating techniques.
How to Use Cheat Engine, the Requirements
There are just two things you need to code and create cheat trainers on your own and they are:
- The Cheat Engine (CE) debugger
- Gain the right knowledge and simple techniques to help you find the values you need to locate
Some people are put off learning how to create their own trainers because of the programming requirements. However, learning the basic handling of cheat engine is usually enough to get you started.
As with acquiring programming skills in any language, patience is an important asset because you can bet on it you will get things wrong at first or things just won’t work.
It might be better to start the learning experience on smaller games and progress to bigger, more complex games as your skills improve.
The usual sequence of start, scan, and restart have to be repeated multiple times to enable you to obtain multiple pointers on the go, this is where patience is paramount.
If you just want the easy way out you can check out our Cheat Engine forum section and get cheats already released for the game your running.
The video below shows how easy it is to use Cheat Tables on your favorite game, the example below is using the .CT on GTAV.
How Cheats Work with Cheat Engine
Running a video game or computer program on your PC involves storing data in memory commonly referred to as RAM. Each memory location in RAM has a unique address such as 00F0E880.
RAM is volatile and although memory locations have fixed addresses, the data they contain will change depending on the programs running currently. Creating a trainer, therefore, requires you to identify a function, called a “pointer” whose purpose is to direct you to the right value.
For example, if you want to change the number of lives you have left, you need to find the memory location where the data for “lives” is stored.
The trainer will allow you to identify the function within the game which points you to the desired location, wherever it may reside in memory, allowing you to modify it to suit. If you are new to cheats this probably does not make much sense but once you get creating trainers then it will all become clear.
How to Cheat in Any Game Using Cheat Engine | Tutorial Making the Cheats
A trainer is created by performing a scan for the value that requires changing and ensure you have the correct value. Next, a pointer scan is executed for the particular address and it is common that dozens of pointers will be thrown out.
The next step is to attempt to whittle down the number of pointers to a small number and this is accomplished by rebooting and rescanning, using the same value and the newly assigned memory location. The goal of this process is to reduce the number of pointers to work with and so the process is repeated until the number of pointers is below 300.
After all the hard work is done the next stage is to simply copy all the pointers into your Cheat Table, restart the game, and connect Cheat Engine.
Now it’s a matter of simply comparing the values in your cheat table to what you are observing within the game environment. That way you should be able to see which memory location corresponds to which value.
- First, make sure that Cheat Engine and your game are running on your computer, then click the little PC icon in Cheat Engine to choose the game process. In the list you now select your game process; it is usually called the same as your game and can also be identified by its icon that should correspond to the game icon on your Desktop or Start Menu.
- After you have chosen your game process, you now need to find the value you want to hack for your game. Health, Skill Points, Gold, Money, Energy, and similar values shown in your HUD or character menus are generally useful to hack. For more info on this check out CE forum.
- After you have chosen an in-game value you would like to change, enter it under Value, click New Scan, then First Scan. – Cheat Engine will now browse your game process for the value you entered and display all corresponding values in the list on the left.
- Now in the list on the left, there will most likely be a lot of values with the same value as the variable you are trying to change. To narrow the list down, we go into the game and change the value by doing whatever one needs to do in-game in order to change it. That means spend cash, spend skill points, spend energy, get hurt.
- Now that the value has changed, we go back into Cheat Engine and enter the new value, then press Next Scan. We repeat that until we are just left with 1 or 2 values (could be more too).
- Now in order to change the value(s), we select it/them, then click the red arrow in Cheat Engine. That should put the values in the list at the bottom of Cheat Engine.
- Now we select the value(s) again in the list at the bottom and Right Click them, go to Change Record, and then Value. Now enter the value you want the value to change into and you are done. Go back into the game and enjoy.
Potential Problems on How to Cheat in Any Game Using Cheat Engine | Tutorial
Cheats, Hacks, and trainers get outdated easily with any game updates. Also, the methods described here will not work for dynamic addresses, only static ones.
One way of getting around this issue is to create an AoB Scan Cheat Table Trainer. This will be able to adapt to any updates made to the game and keep your trainer working with no problems.
But don’t worry you can get all the updated trainers on our forums.
Find Out How to Use Cheat Tables in Cheatengine
- Download the Cheat Engine file from our forum.
- Unpack the packet file into a folder on your PC.
- Install Cheat Engine.
- Start the game you want to use the cheat on and let it load.
- Double click the .CT file in order to open it in CE.
- Click the PC icon (of the game your playing) in the Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Activate the trainer options you want to use.
- If you have pointers, change them by double-clicking their values and freeze them by activating the checkbox assigned to them.
- Congratulations your cheats are now most likely working.
How to use Cheat Tables – Cheat Not Working
If your cheat engine hack isn’t working you probably updated your game with a recent patch or you’ve downloaded a cheat table that doesn’t support your current game version. Creating a new cheat table for a new patch takes a long time and coders don’t get paid for this, so it can take time to get a new code released. You usually won’t find a cheat Table that works for every version of the game your playing, so try the cheats we released in our forum and see how they work with your current version. If you want to use Trainers don’t update your game as soon as a new patch is released, these patches usually break the Trainer.
Check out our HWID Spoofer for every cheat you use on the PC. The spoofer will keep you safe at all times and make sure your computer won’t get detected using cheats. Also, look at the brand new Apex Legends Hacks we just released.
How Do I Make My Own Cheat Tables?
We posted some tutorials on how you can make advanced Cheat Tables, this takes time to learn so don’t get frustrated.