- Download the Cheat Engine file from our forum.
- Unpack the packet file into a folder on your PC.
- Install Cheat Engine.
- Start the game you want to use the cheat on and let it load.
- Double click the .CT file in order to open it in CE.
- Click the PC icon (of the game your playing) in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Activate the trainer options you want to use.
- If you have pointers, change them by double clicking their values and freeze them by activating the check box assigned to them.
- Congratulations your cheats are now most likely working.
You Can Also Get Our Cheats Hacks and Aimbots that Work in Popular Shooter Games
How to use Cheat Tables – Cheat Not Working
If your cheat engine hack isn’t working you probably updated your game with a recent patch or your downloaded a cheat table that doesn’t support your current game version. Creating a new cheat table for a new patch takes a long time and coders don’t get paid for this, so it can take time to get new code released. You usually won’t find a cheat Table that works for every version of the game your playing, so try the cheats we released in our forum and see how they work with your current version. If you want to use Trainers don’t update your game as soon as a new patch is releases, these patches usually break the Trainer.
How Do I Make My Own Cheat Tables?
We posted some tutorials on how you can make advanced Cheat Tables, this takes time to learn so don’t get frustrated. Check out our main Cheat Engine page.